Partner Account Director
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Based in one of our CA Office in Frankfurt area in Darmstadt; Dusseldorf or Munich, as a Partner Account Director Germany for our CA BU of Security- Identity & Access Management Solutions, you will be Responsible for managing major System Integrator (SI) / Alliances accounts for the German Market. This position will be responsible for defining, initiating, implementing and managing a broad range of strategic and revenue-generating initiatives between CA Technologies and our Partners. As an Account Director you will be responsible for providing your expertise in all phases of a sales opportunity - from identification and qualification through to closure.
- Develop joint go-to-market strategy and business plan for CA and our partners - including enablement, joint marketing, sales and business development
- Identify and recruit regional routes to market for multiple CA product lines
- Execute partnership agreements
- Engage internal resources within CA Technologies, and/or within the partner organization, as needed, to ensure end-customer sales and satisfaction
- Collaborate with Partners and CA Technologies Account teams to develop sales programs for joint CA/alliance offerings
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the Partner and end-customer's business and its competitive landscape
- Assemble and lead activities of virtual sales team defining and presenting joint CA Technologies/partner solutions to address customer needs
- Be committed to monitor programs to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance
- Manage, measure and forecast financial outcomes via SFDC
- Typically may have a Bachelor Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field
- Native / Fluent German speaking and Fluent business English
- Extensive Experience in Partner Sales working with Enterprise Software Products or services, ideally Solution Sales experience on Identity Access Management; Privileged Access Management; Log Management; Access Control; Strong Authentication; Single Sign-On.
- Typically 7 or more years with proven results in the disciplines necessary to build a healthy and growing Partner Ecosystem (partner business planning, partner engagement, sales management, program and campaign management,) with an understanding of technology and technological innovations.
- Candidates must have a proven track record of success selling via Global Service Provider / System Integrator (SI) / Alliance partners
- Partner Sales experience working with Enterprise Software products is essential
- Experience of selling through-/to- and with- Global System integrator (SI) / Global Service Provider (GSP) / Alliance accounts
- Have a passion for developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions of Security-IAM and ultimately closing business
- Exceptional presentation skills with proven ability to present at C-Level
- Solution-led sales experience
- Proven record of over-achievement in quota carrying Sales roles
- Ability to work in a matrix organization - with virtual team leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Being able to work in one or our CA Office in Frankfurt, Dusseldorf or Munich
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.