Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for the Agile Operations (Application Performance Monitoring; Network Monitoring; Infrastructure Management) Technical knowledge and ability to effectively design, scope, and assess Agile Ops products both single Business Unit multi-product solutions and cross Business Unit multi-product integrations within the Client environment.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently architect and implement Agile Ops products (Application Performance Monitoring; Network Monitoring; Infrastructure Management) as a single Business Unit multi-product solution and/or a cross Business Unit multi-product integrated solution within the client environment through utilizing Services Best Practices.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by designing, scoping, assessing and delivering solutions that address the client's business requirements and are within the "Scope of Work" as agreed to by CA Technologies and Customer.
- Effectively troubleshoot technical integrated solution implementation issues for Agile Operations Solutions.
- As a Project PPM Technical Team Member contribute product and solution expertise, and provide project planning support as required to deliver a successful client engagement.
- Meet target billable utilization as defined by this role.
- Adhere to Time and Expense Policy.
- Serve as a mentor to all Services Consultants who are actively engaged as part of the project team on assigned client engagements.
- Demonstrate a commanding ability to assess the client's current infrastructure, business requirements and planned budget to effectively position and design a complete CA Technologies solution that adheres to Services Best Practices.
- Help build the knowledge base in the communities in which you choose to participate including lessons learned, best practices, tools, and methods and learning events using SharePoint as the enabling technology.
- Adhere to all company policies, including but not limited to Code of Conduct/Ethics, Security and any required training.
- 5-8 years Agile Operations solutions (Application Performance Monitoring; Network Monitoring; Infrastructure Management) delivery experience with Clients of the Fortune 500 and other Best In Class firms
- Industry expertise: Financial Services and Banking, Healthcare, Technology, Regulatory
- SME in Project Management, Change Management and/or Project Management Office (PMO)
- Good stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Very good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate ability to design software technology at a complex level for single Business Unit multi-product solutions and/or cross Business Unit multi-product integrated solutions of chosen expertise.
- Proven comprehension of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Must possess advanced technology troubleshooting skills for products of chosen expertise and for complex integrated solutions.
- Ability to understand, design, assess, scope and communicate how solution(s) of chosen expertise resolve typical client business needs.
- Execute an above average business level of written and oral professional communication in local language and/or English.
- Education and certification qualifications to support your chosen career in business consulting.
- Project management industry certification (CAPM, PMP, Agile, SCRUM)
- You are driven, ambitious and a team player
- You are entrepreneurial and want to drive your own destiny
- You like interacting with others, learning from others and sharing information and knowledge
- You like to build relationships
- You take pride in your work, you like challenges and going above and beyond
- You are demonstrating integrity in everything you do
- BI/reporting tools
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.