Resourcing & HR Advisor - London
7 days left
- Full Time
Take the next step in developing your HR career, in this new role of Resourcing & HR Advisor. You will be working with recruiting managers pro-actively working on their resourcing needs - writing and placing adverts, screening candidates, coordinating the interview process as well as developing our talent and resource pipeline.
We are the Institution of Structural Engineers, the world's largest membership organisation dedicated to the art and science of structural engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to further their career within a forward-thinking organisation where you will utilise your recruitment/resourcing skills and experience and build on your HR advice and knowledge base.
With proven resourcing knowledge and CIPD qualified/part qualified, we will be looking for experience of:
- End to end management of the recruitment life cycle, in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Active sourcing of candidates utilising social media to build a resourcing / talent pipeline
- Production of management information to inform recruitment decision making
- Actively having worked with Agencies / advertising media building effective working relationships
- Provision of generalist advice, being the first point of contact within a team for general queries.
- Solid HR administration across the full employee life cycle.
The organisation operates a 35-hour working week with flexi-time as well as an excellent benefits package including pension, private healthcare, life assurance, interest-free annual season ticket loan, childcare vouchers and more. Most importantly, you will be working in our bright modern open plan offices based on the edge of the City.
Closing date for Applications: 9am, Thursday 12 April 2018
First Interviews: Wednesday 18 April 2018
Second Interviews: Thursday 26 or Friday 27 April 2018
No agencies please.