Client Sales Advisor
We require driven individuals to join our growing operation, selling and arranging insurance products whilst providing excellent customer service to our large and diverse customer base. Undertaking inbound and outbound calls with prospective customers, the successful candidate will identify the customer's insurance needs and handle a wide variety of queries and transactions to ensure our customers obtain the appropriate products and covers from a leading panel of the UK's leading insurers.
If this is your first job within a contact centre, please do not worry! If you are driven and passionate about delivering a first-class service to customers and looking to work for an employer that really looks after their staff, we want to hear from you.
No previous experience of Insurance or working in a contact centre is required - We are looking for individuals with any element of customer service or sales experience including hospitality, retail and call centre with enthusiasm and a desire to learn!
The position offers career progression in an exciting, dynamic environment. A key role within the operations function, the successful candidates will benefit from extensive training and the opportunity to work towards professional qualifications within the Insurance industry as well as;
* Making and receiving calls from prospective customers.
* Capturing accurate customer information in order to compile insurance quotes and service customer demands and needs.
* Managing own time effectively to call back insurers and customers as and when agreed.
* Working with your Team Leader to ensure all resources are utilised effectively and business targets achieved.
* Adhering to minimum standards of all regulatory and quality requirements
What we can do for you:
* Competitive salary of GBP17,500 and above dependent upon experience, plus annual bonus
* Attractive pension scheme (up to 10% contribution)
* 22 days holiday with additional buy and sell option
* Staff discounts with over 100 providers and high street stores
* Free on-site parking
Skills & Experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills. A friendly manner with a positive, proactive attitude
* Professional written communication
* Great initiative to deliver appropriate solutions and achieve business targets
* Communicate ways to improve current process to help deliver a great customer service experience.
* Good understanding of IT equipment, Microsoft office applications and telephone systems.
At Allianz, we welcome applications from everyone, regardless of your background or needs. If you need assistance with making your application please contact us at
Please be aware that we will require satisfactory pre-employment evidence to include DBS, Financial Probity and Fraud checks, before you can commence employment with us.