Apprentice - Finance-Buckinghamshire College Group
Accounts Payable (AP)
- Timely and accurate inputting, registering and matching of invoices for payment on the finance system (Open Accounts).
- Scan documents using the DB scanning system.
- Reconcile statements and request copy invoices where necessary, resolve any queries e.g. disputed invoices in a timely manner.
Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Participate in the daily routine of debt management, including the preparation of data for input to the sales ledger
- Assist in the sending out of monthly statements and reminder letters.
Financial Accounts/Office Duties
- Preparing all cash book transaction entries into finance system and other cash tills/registers in the college, PDQ machines/Credit Card machines
- General Finance office assistance as required during the audit and during the enrolment season. This may involve collection of fees from the enrolment department, collection of cash and processing it through the cash register/till.
- Provide administrative and ad-hoc support to the business.
- Open and distribute post daily
- To maintain a confidential (manual and electronic) filing system to ensure accurate up to date information is available to the finance team.
- To ensure that all Apprenticeship framework requirements are met in accordance with the Assessor's targets