We're looking for an eCRM Executive with a passion for email to join the Marketing team at Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment - part of Trinity Mirror plc, the UK's largest multi-media publisher. Our portfolio includes 3 specialist job sites, GAAPweb (accountancy and finance), TotallyLegal (law) and SecsintheCity (PAs and EAs), as well as Fish4jobs, the job site of Trinity Mirror's network of regional and national news brands.
In this newly created role you'll be responsible for owning the delivery and optimisation of all our email campaigns, encompassing planning, building and reporting on email across all four brands a day-to-day basis you will be required to build emails using HTML and take ownership of the end-to-end email process. You'll work with our Brand Managers to implement testing plans, with emphasis on audience engagement and conversion. You'll take pride in delivering multiple campaigns and ensuring continuous improvement through an evolving test and learn strategy.
In addition to competitive salaries and a contributory pension scheme, Trinity Mirror Group plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
- Build daily, weekly and monthly emails using HTML and templates in our ESP
- Segment mailing lists for targeted campaigns using candidate behaviour and our onsite real-time data software
- Work with the wider marketing team on creating automated campaigns and use A/B testing to make suggested changes to our regular sends
- Build custom HTML templates for partner or event emails ensuring they are optimised for mobile devices
- Use analytics tools and the ESP to report on all email campaigns and suggest changes based on findings
- Liaise with the sales team on client email campaigns and ensure emails are delivered on time and follow up reports provided
- Keep up to date with new trends in email marketing and integrate these into the strategy where appropriate
- Demonstrable eCRM experience
- Expert understanding of email and the ability to manage end-to-end campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience building and editing HTML emails
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects
- Experience implementing and using A/B testing for emails
- Experience reporting on email campaign performance
- Experience of segmenting email audiences
- Experience of setting up triggered lifecycle email campaigns
- Experience of optimizing email design for mobile
- Understanding of using Google Analytics to measure email performance