We are looking for a Web Merchandiser, to join our central team based at our new Support Centre in Hams Hall, Coleshill. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary.
There has never been a better time to join The Works! We are extremely successful market leaders boasting year on year growth both within our stores and online, and sell over one million products every week to consumers looking for a bargain.
Working closely with the Inventory team, Buying department and Web team, our Web Merchandiser you will manage the web stock to the optimum level to achieve sales and stock turn objectives.
Duties and key responsibilities of our Web Merchandiser include:
- Forwarding plan stock levels required by web to satisfy sales in terms of skus, units and value by PG and sub-PG
- Setting allocation quantities for web and communicate to buying team to inform future orders
- Overseeing all aspects of web stock, setting key parameters to maintain both optimum overall stock holding and stock holding required in the web pick tower
- Stock and intake planning in conjunction with the Trading Controller and buying team
- Maintaining ideal stock levels by sku whilst ensuring commercial decisions are made regarding overall stock across web and retail
- Conducting overall analysis of sku/category performance
- Identifying any promotional action required
- Overseeing web buying co-ordinator to ensure key trends are capitalised on
- Overseeing web allocator to ensure all aspects of web allocation, stock movements and housekeeping are up to date
- Generating web reports for the business on a weekly basis and ensure everyone is fully informed on the status of web stock
Our Web Merchandiser must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Strong administration skills along with analytical and numerical skills
- Be flexible in approach whilst working under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to use interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team, whilst being self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Exceptional commercial awareness
- Computer literate, with knowledge of MS Excel and have the ability to learn and use in-house software?
If this is the role for you and you have the skills and experience required to be our Web Merchandiser, please click ‘apply’ today.