3+ Month Temporary role
Pay: £9 per hour
Have you always wanted to work within the Government sector? If yes, we have an opportunity for someone that is hungry to learn and develop, whilst enhancing their own skill set.
This role is working with Northamptonshire Police, in Wootton, Northampton.
Examples of work performed in this role will include, but not be restricted to:
- Providing consistent, accurate and clear expert advice and support on the full range HR issues to staff managers and employees in a timely, accurate manner to the Force.
- Ensure that administration is actioned as a result of calls and related correspondence, including the post and emails.
- To monitor and administer the Corporate HR and Workforce Planning inbox along with the HR Advisors.
- Ensure effective escalation of queries to the relevant HR team as the second line of support.
- Work with Workforce Planning Advisors on reporting and data correction.
If you are looking for a new career with a company that will invest time in you then you have found the right job for you, we are seeking honest, committed and reliable candidates to join the team at Northamptonshire Police
Please note: The successful candidate will need to be security vetted by Northamptonshire Police.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly