Integrated Marketing Specialist (6 month rolling contract) Job
Requisition ID: 168611
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The candidate will actively work with the GB (general business) marketing team and value added resell (VAR) partners to ensure partners' marketing plans are in-line with their business objectives as well as SAP's GB marketing strategy. Key part of the role is to drive partner led demand generation to increase the UKI GB pipeline and to ensure alignment with direct and indirect marketing activities. Management of MDF (marketing development fund (MDF) utilisation is key to ensure all funds are used in the right type of activities with measurable ROI.
He/She will generate demand and accelerate indirect pipeline through effective planning, coordination and execution of marketing programs and campaigns through the relevant use of data-driven marketing, inside marketing, digital marketing, events, etc. Enable partners by providing guidance and of all partner-led campaigns and materials, encouraging participation in key events, coordinating partner package highest impact of traditional, on-line, and social / community marketing activities. The candidate will collaborate with various internal and external teams including global, EMEA and local teams to capitalise on the marketing mix with emphasis on the customer.
- Plan and develop integrated marketing campaigns with partners based on their SAP business objectives.
- Strategy Execution - Have a thorough understanding of how to translate business objectives and communications strategy into effective marketing execution tactics. Be fully trained and responsible to ensure brand, quality, consistency, and compliance and proactively push these factors through all related demand generation activities.
- Market Research/Analysis - With excellent knowledge and understanding of the target audience, SAP's solutions and go-to-market approach, easily identify relevant data segmentation, adapt messages, and optimize the campaign tactics. In addition, proactively identify opportunities for future engagement and recognize additional needs for research and analysis, collaborating closely with respective marketing and business stakeholders.
- Asset Management - Skilfully oversee the planning, development and use of content such as videos, blogs, infographics, web sites, white papers, etc. May also manage the end-to-end asset or campaign production for innovative or strategic priority campaigns.
- Agency Management - management of the partner MSB (marketing services bureau) respective projects, including related budget and cost. Identify and recommend preferred agencies and initiate vendor agreements to optimise investments.
- Field Enablement - Consistently align with marketing and/or business stakeholders. Understand the role of stakeholder management to roll out effective marketing activities, thus influencing internal stakeholders and making relevant decisions for all related marketing tactics and assets to optimize impact in the market.
- Customer Service and Relationship Management - Using vast knowledge of industry and market trends, create a valuable customer experience. Proactively look for opportunities to service customer inquiries, resolve problems, etc. by understanding internal and external customers. Share knowledge to empower peers
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the evaluation of overall performance to refine programs for a real business impact. This includes e.g. business and campaign performance across the whole marketing mix, program execution, and pipeline impact. Collect and syndicate best practices.
- Utilize standard tools and systems to document, communicate, measure, and monitor program plan and facilitate execution to share content and assets. Performance and measurement to also include use of social media measurement and tools.
- Customer focus
- Business acumen
- Innovative thinking
- Channel/partner marketing experience
- Challenge complexity and seek agility
- Quality focus
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Digital marketing
- Marketing analysis & measurement
- Demand creation development
- Event management
- Demand creation implementation
- Content Strategy & Development
- Integrated Planning & Budgeting
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: ERP, Market Research, Relationship Manager, SAP, Technology, Marketing, Customer Service