The Bramley Hill Day Centre requires an Office Administrator.
A vacancy has become available in our friendly Day Centre for adults with disabilities for an enthusiastic and outgoing administrator.
Start date: May 2018
Salary: £14,500 - £15,000 per annum
Hours: Part Time Monday to Friday 25 hours per week
Key duties will involve:
- Maintaining daily registers of clients and staff
- Ensuring all client records are correct and up to date
- Receiving and directing visitors, deliveries and incoming telephone calls and mail
- Attending client reviews and team meetings to take minutes type up and distribute.
- Maintaining stock of stationery and cleaning materials and order as necessary
- Maintaining the account and ledger books, paying invoices preparing sales invoices bank reconciliation etc
- Submitting weekly income and expenditure sheets to the Company Secretary
- Submitting monthly client attendance records to Croydon Council
- Taking responsibility for various petty cash float's ensuring their accuracy at all times top up as necessary
- Providing secretarial and clerical support as required by the Manager
An enhanced DBS is required for this role.