S/4 HANA Cloud Solution Sales Executive - Strategic Industries Job
5 days left
- Full Time
Requisition ID: 178151
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets. These will be described in Average Contract Value.
• Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific territory plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization. This role is predominately new business development.
• Trusted advisor - Establishes relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
• Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
• Territory and Account Leadership - Participate in the development of designated territory, including accounts, account relationships; prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
• Business Planning - Participate in the development and delivery of comprehensive business plan to address territory priorities and pain points. Understand Value Engineering (VE), benchmarking and ROI data and how they support the customer's decision process. Work with Sales and VE leadership to deploy tools effectively.
• Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline . Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
• Pipeline partnerships - Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
• Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap. Collaborate with and support sales management on negotiation of close strategy and contracting.
• Support all SAP promotions and events in the territory
• Understand best practice sales models. Work actively with more Senior Sales employees to develop sophistication in sales and negotiation skills.
• Sell value.
• Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
• Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
• Understand SAP's S4HC competition and effectively position solutions against them.
• Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
• Demonstrate coordination skills in the orchestration of remote teams. Develop leadership skills.
• Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account's strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events. Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
• Demonstrable experience in sales of software.
• Cloud and ERP knowledge.
• Proven track record in business application software sales.
• Record of over-achievement
• Experience in a team-selling environment.
• Demonstrated success with sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
• Proven experience of New Business Development
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Business level English: Fluent
• Local language: Fluent, Business Level
• Bachelor equivalent.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Sales Management, Cloud, ERP, Engineer, Sales, Technology, Engineering