Senior Product Specialist Job
Requisition ID: 172983
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP's Globalization Product Management (GPM) group proactively manages the globalization of SAP's product offerings in consistency with the overall company strategy. We enable SAP's customers to continuously run a global solution according to their local/country specific needs.
We are currently looking for professionals in the UK in order to assist with the roll-in of legal requirements and the roll-out of new localizations across the complete SAP HCM portfolio which includes both On Premise and SuccessFactors solutions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Working in an international team to provide:
- Up to date knowledge of UK legislation and policies that impact HR/ payroll
- Ability to interpret UK legislation and support the development team in the design of the SAP solution
- Continuous roll-in of requirements from the local markets to ensure product compliance
- Support of local User-Groups (Special Interest Groups), regular involvement in customer facing events/conferences and delivery of presentation on product localisation updates.
- Build strong relationships with customer and other stakeholders so you are considered as a trusted advisor on SAP HCM Localisation topics
- Providing a local contact point for key global customers to assist in maintaining good customer relations
- Provide local product expertise when required to support Sales initiatives and customer demonstrations
- Support our development groups during testing of new requirements and ensure quality of deliverables to our customers
- Customer message handling, when required, providing specialist local knowledge to help achieve a successful resolution
- Support roll-out of localization solutions i.e. customer newsletter, blogs, webinars.
- Support Product Management in the localisation of new HCM solutions
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent knowledge about the British HCM legislation
- Customer focused
- Enthusiasm for taking initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to think creatively and champion new ideas and ways of working
- Team spirit and ability to work with virtual and local teams
- Good understanding of local markets in UK
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to manage different stakeholder communities and their differing expectations
- Good presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- More than 5 years professional experience in an HCM environment.
- Experience of UK payroll an advantage
- Working experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience of working as part of a virtual team with differing time zones
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: ERP, Payroll, Testing, SAP, Senior Product Manager, Technology, Finance, Operations