S/4 HANA Business Development Expert - BENELUX Job
Requisition ID: 171148
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP S/4HANA is a real-time enterprise resource management suite for digital business. It is built on our advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and offers a personalised, consumer-grade user experience with SAP Fiori. Deployable in the cloud or on premise, SAP S/4HANA drives instant value across all lines of business. Due to the exponential growth SAP is experiencing we are recruiting a Senior Business Development Expert within the Northern EMEA Centre of Excellence Team.
Business Development Experts provide leadership and drive the execution of growth plans across all market units within NEMEA for both Software and Cloud environments cross- industry and customer segment. Defining our competitive advantage and establishing the key reasons for customers and prospects leverage SAP S/4HANA as new digital core to achieve strategic business objectives. Guiding efforts to develop local capabilities with time, enabling market leadership to respond most quickly to growth opportunities. Driving syndication of best practice programs, tools, methods and processes within the region to accelerate profitable performance and market penetration. The role is largely customer & field facing with the goal to support the region in critical and transformational deals.
Area 1: Serve as a member of the SAP S/4HANA NEMEA COE Regional business development team to support business development activities, enablement, staffing for demand generation events, leveraging the connection to the global team. Ensure timely enablement and knowledge transfer for the regions using the direct connection to the global program.
Area 2: Ensure transformational deals and revenue programs can be commercialized and are executable in the assigned region and market. Focus on driving profitable revenue results, executing on revenue generating deals and programs and developing and fostering related commercialization capabilities in a target market. Work with the region to generate powerful references and value cases out of these transformational deals.
Area 3: Place a premium on execution and generating results in support of the NEMEA market business plan. Develop creative, workable alternatives to enable opportunities. Work effectively in a team environment and generate high impact results. Ramp-up scalable revenue programs. Focus on the highest value priorities and tactfully push through resistance to change.
- Ensure that work streams are delivered on scope, on budget and on time and will coordinate periodic status meetings and be responsible for detailed status reporting to applicable global, regional, local leadership.
- Responsible for identifying performance improvement ideas and working with the leadership to implement the ideas.
- Share best practices for value selling and transformational deals.
- Coordinate with the global teams on other operational topics such as communications, budget, resource planning and tools.
- Demonstrable professional business experience, international business experience preferred in enterprise software sales, sales enablement industry operations, corporate development.
- Experience in program planning and / or evaluating new business development opportunities in new or emerging markets.
- SAP work experience.
- Experience in ERP and Cloud.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Proficient understanding of SAP, its products and solutions, partners, markets and competition.
- Strong customer focus, presentation skills and business acumen
- Understanding of cloud, Hosted Services, and SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce / business networks.
- Strong knowledge of best business practices and business planning.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university. MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: Virtual - Netherlands
Job Segment: Developer, Business Development, ERP, Engineer, Technology, Sales, Engineering