Care Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity not to be missed at Saga Group for a Care Account Manager to join the team based in Redhill. You will join us on a full time, permanent contract and will receive a highly competitive salary and package!
Saga is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join Saga we welcome you with open arms and we fuel your career possibilities. We support. We encourage. We champion you to reach your full potential.
The Care Account Manager Role
Through their amazing work, our Healthcare team understand the value of the home. At Saga we want our Healthcare team to feel at home and that is why our careers offer them the opportunity to grow and develop in a nurturing environment.
This role is an important part of the Operations team who strives to facilitate, to help and support the healthcare function of the business. You will be able to provide the very best care for older people who are living in their own homes. What’s important is the way we design that care around each person’s individual needs. We listen to them, take the time to understand those needs and strive to deliver an exceptional service.
You’ll be key to making that happen as you build strong relationships with clients and carers, getting to know their particular requirements, preferences and wishes. Then you’ll match clients and carers together, managing the entire process and ensuring that all records are kept up to date.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career with Saga.
Key responsibilities of the Care Account Manager
- Manage and take ownership for the specified portfolio of Clients and Carers and own the relationships, process and administration from beginning to end, including converting and closing the sales process where appropriate.
- Ensure a very high level of tailored service is given appropriately matching Client and Carer taking into consideration the Clients complex needs and Carers suitability.
- Proactive and solution focused when faced with last minute changes to assignments.
- Works under pressure within the required timeframes and standards of customer service set by Saga Healthcare.
- Uses influencing skills to stakeholder manage other colleagues in: Recruitment, Sales, Compliance and Finance to ensure strong communication and effective internal processes.
- Constantly evaluate the matching process and drive own and team performance and help others improve personal and business performance.
- Set up appropriate introductions for Clients and Carers and complete appropriate internal administration.
- Understand and deliver KPI’s and SLA’s specifics.
- Take proactive and appropriate action when KPIs aren’t being met.
- Undertakes call out duty as and when required.
- Follow company processes to ensure that service delivery is streamlined, efficient and effective to all parties
- Ensure delivery of customer, financial and operational KPIs
- Prepare and participate in the annual PDR appraisal process.
- Where directed by Operations Manager assist in other SHC CRE teams’.
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties as and when required
Experience and skills required of our Care Account Manager
- Good knowledge of products and services within Country Cousins and Saga Healthcare Ltd
- Confident telephone manner
- Assertive when required but also patient and a caring customer focus as well as striving for excellence and keeping the client happy
- Excellent organisational skills and diary management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – including Excel
- Excellent administration and communication skills and able to give attention to detail.
- Education and Qualifications to GCSE level
Closing date: Friday 13th April 2018
So if you would like to join our team as a Care Account Manager then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.