We have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Assistant to join our expanding team of inspirational Care Assistants for a leading Care company.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to have a career in care and work for the one of the UKs leading provider of care at home, then please contact us.
We are a friendly family run local business who value our Care Assistants and are looking for individuals who want to join our excellent team.
- Enhanced salaries based on Senior Care Assistant weekday rate – weekend rates
- Paid mileage
- Full and part time positions
- Full skills assessment provided
- Ongoing accredited training and support
- Flexible working hours
- Fully funded diploma in Health and Social Care
- A Career pathway with opportunities to get promoted
- Company pension scheme
- Health benefits package
- 28 days paid holiday
The support the Care Assistant provides includes:
- Taking our customers shopping
- Personal care
- Medication support
- Domestic support
It is essential that you have access to your own car as the role involves driving.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a fantastic team of committed and well-trained staff.
If you are interested in this position please email us.
Apply for Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly