Business Development Manager
We have an exciting opportunity at Total Back Office Solutions for a Business Development Manager to join our team based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive a completive starting salary of £35,000 per annum!
Total Back Office Solutions Ltd (TBOS) provides comprehensive back office and accounts services to recruitment agencies of any size and industry. We are a growing, fast paced company with each day bringing new challenges. This is a fantastic chance to be part of an exciting and expanding company with a brilliant work environment.
As a Business Development Manager your duties will include:
- Identify sales leads, pitch our TBOS solutions to potential clients and maintain a good working relationship with customers.
- Following up on incoming sales enquiries to ascertain recruitment agency’s needs to see how TBOS can help before arranging face-to-face meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations including financial projections of cost savings and contractor funding costs.
- Maintain and grow social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to bring in prospective recruitment agency customers.
- Develop and grow referral network within the recruitment industry of invoice finance, insurance, training providers, publications, and membership bodies along with attending networking events.
- Communicate new product developments to existing and new customers.
- Provide weekly reporting to company directors of sales enquiries, ongoing prospects and completed sales.
- Work in partnership with other department managers to provide a joined up service to our recruitment agency clients
Our ideal Business Development Manager will hold the following skills:
- Worked previously in the recruitment Industry either within a recruitment agency, an umbrella company or an industry supplier in a face-to-face sales capacity
- Have plenty of self-confidence, positive attitude, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking.
- Understanding of sales techniques and marketing principles along with good business sense.
- Excellent organisation skills to manage meetings, phone calls and track progress of prospective clients.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with good Maths and Excel skills
- A full, clean driving license and be willing to travel to client meetings across the UK
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to be able to converse with clients and suppliers in various countries and industries either face-to-face, by telephone or email.
In return you, our Business Development Manager will receive a guaranteed salary of £35,000 per annum for the first 6 months followed by a salary of £25,000 per annum plus generous commission scheme thereafter. There are also additional benefits following a successful 3 month probation period, including;
- Private healthcare
- Death in service benefit
- Pension contribution
- Annual leave plus bank holidays
If you would like to join our team as our new Business Development Manager, please click ‘Apply’ today – we look forward to hearing from you!