New Business Sales Team Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
New Business Sales Team Manager Opportunity!
Do you have Sales or Telesales experience?
Do you want to work for a vibrant, innovative and market leading company?
If so, we have an exciting new opportunity for YOU!!!
You future employer is a well known, vibrant and highly regarded industry leader who pride themselves on employee development and really value their staff (reflected in the staff benefits, some of which are stated below).
Seen as one of the "Most Liked" places to work - this is your opportunity to be a part of their ever-thriving business.
The role of the New Business Sales Team Manager is to effectively manage a team of inbound and outbound calling sales consultants, ensuring strict KPIs and processes are followed to deliver outstanding sales results to the business.
You will be passionate about sales with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop an existing sales team to produce already existing consistently high results.
Duties to include:-
- Managing a team of multi skilled inbound and outbound sales consultants to deliver an outstanding daily sales result.
- Setting and achieving performance targets for sales, efficiency and quality.
- Reporting of business critical sales data to the management team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Developing sales team members in line with their personal development plans and performance reviews - utilising call back sessions, internal training and one to one sessions.
- Creating and running relevant incentive programmes to maintain high motivation and to target achievement within the sales team.
- Learning, retaining and coaching sales staff on detailed product knowledge.
- Presenting new products and process to the New Business Sales Team in a positive light and ensuring all staff are fully trained on any amendments where necessary.
You will have:-
- Experience of leading a telesales team
- Solid understanding of sales management techniques and performance management
- Experience of setting sales targets for individuals and for a team
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company products
- Closely monitoring individual and team performances
- Motivating individuals and a team to reach and exceed set targets
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Compiling, analysing and feeding back assessment of sales figures
- FCA experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience using a CRM based system is also desirable
Experience within the housing (or similar) sector is beneficial but not essential
What to Expect In Return:-
- Very competitive salary of £20,000-£25,000/annum (flexible for the right candidate)
- 20 days holiday (plus all bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Team social fund
- Benefits at the Celtic Manor and Bannatynes gym
- Additional time off for no sickness/punctuality
- 1 additional day's holiday per year you work within the company.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme (as well as new business team bonus scheme)
- Extravagant night's out - such as summer and Christmas parties
If you are interested, then click that 'APPLY' button now.
Still unsure? Then call Mike Goodwin on 01633 254751/07526 619578 for a informal, confidential chat.
Alternatively, send an up-to-date CV to
Apply for New Business Sales Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly