Property Sales Negotiator
Are you a people person, with genuine but persuasive skills? Do you want to work for an industry leading company, with exacting standards and rewarding results?
Knight Knox is a market leading Property consultancy based in beautiful offices in Media City, Salford Quays. We are experts in the complete end to end cycle of property. Focusing on city centre markets with owners both being landlords and owner occupiers our services include land acquisition, design, planning, marketing, sales, contracts, property management and secondary disposal.
The company has been growing over the last 13 years in all areas and we now have the opportunity of a truly rewarding career in our Intus Residential team as a Property Sales Negotiator. We are looking for a confident, dynamic Property Sales Negotiator to provide a dedicated service for reselling property investment opportunities to other like-minded investors. If you are a confident, intelligent, tenacious and conscientious sales person, this could be the perfect role for you.
Key responsibilities of our Property Sales Negotiator:
- Liaise with clients to ensure the smooth progress of the sales process
- Carry out property viewings and provide marketing materials
- Keep the CRM system updated at all stages
- Build strong client relationships, gain referrals and generate new leads through networking
- Maintain competitive awareness and actively follow up all leads
What we’re looking for in our ideal Property Sales Negotiator:
- Experience in a property sales environment
- Charismatic, determined and motivated
- An excellent communicator and negotiator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good general IT skills
- Well-presented and professional
- Full clean UK licence required
What we can offer our Property Sales Negotiator:
- Basic Salary of £18K, plus uncapped commission with OTE of £45K+
- Access to company cars
- Private healthcare after 1 year
- A strong social structure, which includes activities such as summer barbeques and parties, teambuilding events & company holidays, such as the whole company going to Las Vegas for exceeding annual targets
- We pride ourselves on having some of the best staff in the business
- Be part of a company who have been accredited Investors in People – Silver
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Property Sales Negotiator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!