6 days left
- Full Time
TeamSport Indoor Karting is opening in Preston, Lancashire in June 2018.
We are now recruiting for Full Time Duty Managers for our awesome multi level indoor track, with café and bar so that we can continue to satisfy the general public’s need for speed.
As a Duty Manager
- You’ll oversee the day-to-day operations of the track including ensuring everyone complies with Health and Safety practices,
- Overseeing the running of our café and bar and reporting on H&S,
- Finance and stock control.
- Leading by example, you’ll also inspire employees to keep heart’s racing, adrenaline pumping and smiles on our customer’s faces.
So, if you’re great with customers and have people management skills that even world leaders would envy, we want to hear from you. We offer management development training and with new tracks opening all the time, your next step is never too far away.
To become one of our Duty Managers, you must have:
- A minimum of 18 months’ customer service experience, ideally within the leisure industry
- A minimum of 12 months’ supervisory experience
Please be aware the job includes evening and weekend work.
Apply for Duty Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly