Technical Support Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Technical Support Engineer
Crowthorne, Berkshire (with occasional travel)
Are you a support professional with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service? Could you thrive as a Technical Support Engineer with a successful IT solutions provider? If so, this is your chance to shine. Read on, learn more and apply.
Our client is recruiting on behalf of an expert in cloud technologies that provides organisations with outstanding IT solutions based around strong IT infrastructure and business continuity.
With more than two decades of success under their belts, they are now seeking a Technical Support Engineer to replace an employee who has moved on after several years.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you’ll be vital to delivering data protection and IT services to a wide range of customers.
Working with small, medium and corporate organisations, you will work closely with the Helpdesk and Service Delivery function and will be required to occasionally visit customers at their sites to resolve issues.
On a day-to-day basis, your role will include:
- Building, configuring and installing equipment
- Producing effective handovers for end-users
- Addressing queries received via phone and email
- Providing remote fixes and diagnosis
- Recommending network and system improvements
To be considered as a Technical Support Engineer, you will need:
- Experience within a support role
- An understanding and basic administration experience of users and computers in Microsoft Active Directory
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Ideal Technical Support Engineers will also have troubleshooting skills and experience of simple installations with Microsoft desktop or server operating systems (OS Windows XP to Windows 10 and servers 2008 – 2012R2).
Experience of installing Microsoft Office products would also be beneficial, as would experience with the installation of Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware products.
Other organisations may call this role Technical Support Engineer, Installation Engineer, Implementation Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Support Analyst, IT Support Analyst, IT Field Engineer, or 2nd Line Support Engineer.
- Up to £25,000 p.a.
- Excellent benefits including private health insurance, pension, 22 days’ holiday (increasing with service) and free parking
- Fantastic training and external courses
- Join an organisation that focuses on upskilling and training their teams
- Plenty of progression potential for overachievers
- A leadership team with experience and the willingness to impart their wisdom
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Technical Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.