Psychology Teacher (Wed & Thu)
'A dynamic school where students make outstanding progress academically and reach high standards' and where 'spiritual development is outstanding'. Ofsted
- Rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
- 100% of students achieved 3A*-Cs at A Level. Top 4% of A Level providers in the country.
- ALPS rating of at least '3' in A Level Psychology over the past three years.
To join a highly organised and high achieving faculty, we are looking to appoint an excellent Psychology Teacher.
We would welcome applications from candidates of all faiths and none. Newly Qualified Teachers are also welcome to apply.
- Have a degree in a related subject at 2.1 classification or better.
- Be able to deliver Psychology to A Level on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Be a very committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners.
- Be prepared to deliver enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school and a Sixth Form that:
- Is passionate about its vision of Nurturing Today's Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow's Leaders.
- Has excellent standards of behaviour and fantastic commitment from students, staff and parents.
- Has responsive and supportive leaders who allow you to focus on teaching outstanding lessons.
- Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development.