Marketing Executive Opportunity!
Do you have strong Marketing experience?
Do have B2B and Lead Generation (marketing focussed) experience?
If so, we have an exciting new opportunity for YOU!!!
My client is a global phenomenon, providing Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 76 countries worldwide.
Following a period of strong growth, this global leader is looking to recruit a dedicated resource to help continue this. Working with the UK Management team to meet revenue and new customer targets, this role will focus on the UK and Europe but work with and be part of the wider global marketing team.
As Marketing Executive, you'll contribute to and implement integrated marketing campaigns to promote the company, customers and partner products and services.
A varied role, which offers full exposure to the marketing mix, you will have excellent communication skills, commercial awareness, and the ability to identify marketing opportunities and think strategically.
- Working with the Global Marketing Manager and UK Management team, develop marketing plans in line with company objectives
- Implement agreed marketing plans on time and within budget:
- Communicating with target audiences to generate new business leads and identify new opportunities within the customer base
- Creating awareness of and developing the company brand in the UK/Europe
- Writing marketing copy for both online and direct campaigns
- Work with the online team to generate creative content, enhance audience engagement and search engine rankings
- Organise and attend events including webinars, conferences and exhibitions
- Conduct market research using customer questionnaires and the web
- Ensure new leads and contacts are captured and maintained in CRM
- Liaise with the Global Marketing Manager regarding internal communications
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns to ensure campaigns are effective, tracking ROI
- Prepare monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external (Microsoft)
- Strong experience across the full marketing mix in a B2B environment (marketing focussed B2B & B2C)
- A recognised marketing qualification (preferable)
- Expeience with lead generation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness and the ability to think strategically
- Copywriting and proof reading skills
- Creativity and an eye for detail
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive, self-motivation and a flexible approach to work
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
What to Expect
- Working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- You'll be office-based, but will need to travel on occasion to attend meetings with clients, partner organisations, events and exhibitions
- A very competitive salary (circa £30,000-£35,000/annum - but flexible for the right candidate) plus a fantastic benefits package
- Free parking
If you are interested, then click that 'APPLY' button now.
Still unsure? Then call Mike Goodwin on 01633 254751 for an informal, confidential chat.
Alternatively, send an up-to-date CV
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly