Primary Teachers (FS, KS1, KS2)
The Supply Register (in partnership with the NASUWT - The Teachers' Union) is now the managed service provider for the Dartford Area Schools Consortium (DASCo). A partnership that has 33 primary Schools and Academies in the Dartford region.
TSR is working with DASCo to build a bank of 'Good' and 'Outstanding' Teachers to cover classes within Key Stage 1 and 2 on a day-to-day and long-term basis. NQT’s will also be considered.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons (NQT’s will also be considered)
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress.
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage learning
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- To deliver 'outstanding' teaching and learning to help students achieve excellent academic results
- The ability to design engaging and challenging lessons that inspire students
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
- To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons
- To help to establish and maintain exemplary student behaviour for learning
- To contribute to the effective working of the department and wider school
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards.
- Recent UK classroom experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in form of a 'Bank First' staff solution. This in turn means the costs to schools are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Full Time Equivalent Pay Rate.
Salary Description: 90% to FTE for day-to-day, 100% to FTE for long-term
(KS1, KS2, Primary, Teacher, Supply)
Apply for Primary Teachers (FS, KS1, KS2)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly