HR BUSINESS PARTNER
HR Business Partner - We are recruiting for an exceptional HR Business Partner opportunity to join our Employer of Choice. You will be joining a dedicated team of HR professionals in a generalist HR role that has a focus on talent. My client is a fast paced and values driven organisation who attract, develop and retain the best talent in the region.
Responsibilities for the role of HR Business Partner:-
- Work on a range of commercial and people projects;
- Organisational design and change management;
- Work with the business to drive and embed an engaging, high-performing culture with behaviours aligned to their values;
- Provide coaching and guidance and act as a trusted advisor;
- Help to understand and identify talent gaps across the business;
- Clarify resource requirements and work with the team to deliver against these needs;
- Manage the selection life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews and negotiation of offer packages, ensuring a great candidate experience;
- Work with the team to develop internal talent, with continual review and improvement of approach and processes and dedicated focus on talent identification, development and retention across all functions;
- Employee engagement and well-being.
The ideal HR Business Partner:-
- Excellent all-rounder with a proven track record in the design and deployment of people initiatives that have demonstrably improved business growth and performance;
- Commercial thinker; understands business goals and objectives;
- Agility in thought; creative, naturally curious and engaging;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build rapport quickly, form strong relationships, collaborate and influence at all levels in a fast-moving, complex business;
- Great team-worker with strong facilitation and coaching skills;
- Strong communication skills honed in business partner roles; strong authenticity; clear and persuasive; listens to others and seeks clarification, contributes and gives input to discussion;
- Digitally savvy; data-driven, with good knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office and Online Talent and Learning Management Systems
This is a rare HR Business Partner role and the successful HRBP will be joining a unique and truly forward-thinking organisation who are growing year on year. As HRBP you will receive a competitive salary and a range of fantastic benefits which include 25 days hols, green travel incentive, superb free food and drink all day and many more!
Keywords: HR Business Partner, HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor, Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, People Manager, People Services Manager, Learning & Development, Talent Manager, HR jobs in Devon, HR Jobs, Exeter Jobs, Devon Jobs, HR Manager, Head of HR, Senior HR Professional, Organisation Design, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition Manager, Jobs in Exeter, HR jobs in Devon.