Third Party Oversight Analyst
- Full Time
Third Party Oversight Analyst | Edinburgh | Permanent | GBPhighly competitive + bonus
Change Recruitment Groups Edinburgh based Asset Manager is looking to appoint a Third Party Oversight Analyst due to some substantial growth. The team are responsible for setting and managing the standards by which the Firm's vendor
management activities are governed. This extends to the operational service providers which are of a material nature for the overseas pooled fund offerings, as well as an overall co-ordination and oversight of key third party products and services. The team are also responsible for the direct and client-appointed relationships with around 20 custodians. The team is underpinned by a good operational knowledge of custody, fund administration/ accounting and transfer agency services.
The vendor approach operates on a de-centralised basis, with internal Relationship Managers within the business aligned to each key service provider. The Third Party Oversight team have overall responsibility for the co-ordination and bringing consistency to the way in which these services are delivered. All staff strive to build strong and proactive relationships with both internal and external contacts to offer an efficient, accurate, and escalation service to the wider business in relation to all external (operational) services.
Within a relatively small team, and reporting to the Head of Department, the successful candidate will be central to continuing to roll out and embed the defined minimum governance standards to a number of key existing relationships within the Firm.
Responsibilities of the Third Party Oversight Analyst:
- Help deliver a strategic use of vendor relationships for the business
- Support internal relationship managers understanding of developments with framework standards and vendor best practice
- Perform due diligence assessments of new and existing vendor arrangements
- Attend the Vendor Review Group (VRG), and support the activities of the group as required
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Reports for existing governance activities into Boards & Committees
- There will be day to day tasks, including escalation and resolution of issues as they arise, ad hoc requests and involvement in small project work as required
- In the longer-term, support the work of the team in dealings with circa 20 custodians to ensure excellent service across the client base, as required
Background of the Third Party Oversight Analyst:
- Ideally current Supplier management experience within Asset Management/Financial Services
- Good working knowledge of operations within a Financial Services firm
- Technology related experience would be an advantage
- Ability to build strong relationships across the Firm and externally
- Proven organisational skills with a track record of improvement
- Good team player with a proactive and flexible approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global business in a critical role and play a part in the success of the operations by supporting and governing outsourced suppliers. Please get in contact for more information on or email your CV to