Purchase Ledger (Maternity Cover)
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my very well know client, based just outside Chester. There is the need in the finance team for someone to join the team on a temporary / contract basis to cover a period of maternity leave. The contract will be c9-12 months initially. The successful candidate will ideally have a number of years purchase ledger experience under their belt and looking to gain more within a very reputable company.
* Input / code and processing invoices
* Reconcile supplier statements
* General office duties
* Ad hoc finance duties
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good verbal, written and numerical skills.
* PC literate.
* Knowledge of NAV Microsoft system an advantage.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are available to start a new contract / new work middle - end of April please apply to be considered for the shortlist. Interviews will be taking place in the coming weeks.