Audit and Advisory - UK Nationwide- Managerial Opportunities - Various
6 days left
- Full Time
CK Search Global has been asked to conduct a nationwide search for audit and advisory talent by one of the UK's leading professional service firms. . The roles span a number of sectors including financial services, larger corporate, international focus group, technical standards and charities and education. The firm are increasing market share and can offer a exciting career path and a market leading range of benefits along with a competitive salary package. Opportunities exist at both manager and senior manager level .Some of the roles are listed below and more detailed job specifications will be provided on request for suitable applicants.
- FS AUDIT SENIOR MANAGER - LONDON
- FINANCIAL REPORTING ADVISORY MANAGER (INSURANCE) - TSG - LONDON
- FS SENIOR AUDIT MANAGER - VARIOUS LOCATIONS
- FS AUDIT MANAGER - VARIOUS LOCATIONS
- SENIOR AUDIT MANAGER - GATWICK
- AUDIT MANAGER - GUERNSEY
- FS AUDIT MANAGER - BRISTOL
- AUDIT MANAGER - GATWICK
- AUDIT MANAGER - LEEDS
- SENIOR AUDIT MANAGER -HOUSING, CHARITIES, EDUCATION LONDON/GATWICK
- AUDIT SENIOR MANAGER - VARIOUS LOCATIONS
- AUDIT MANAGER - VARIOUS LOCATIONS
- TM AUDIT SENIOR MANAGER - CAMBRIDGE
- AUDIT SENIOR MANAGER INTERNATIONAL - LONDON
- AUDIT ADVISORY MANAGER, TECHNICAL STANDARDS GROUP - LONDON
- 5 - 10 years' audit experience gained with a reputable professional services firm.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent.
- Sector experience for the specific sector roles.
- The right to work in the UK/EU is preferred but is not essential .