- Full Time
Logistics Co-ordinator - Salary cGBP20,000 - GBP25,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Our Client a Times Fast-track 100 Company are searching for a logistics co-ordinator to work within the transport team supporting internal and external customers, ensuring deliveries arrive on time as planned. Providing excellent customer service to Clients and internal colleagues. This is a great opportunity for an energetic and ambitious administrator with some logistics or import experience.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Adding, controlling, reconciling stocks and preparing reports
- Liaising with outside cold-stores regarding stock levels, perpetual inventory and reconciliations
- Arranging collection and delivery/transfer of goods, checking in deliveries and raising sales invoices
- Passing purchase and transport invoices for payment
- Liaising with external parties - suppliers, customers, hauliers and overseas offices
- Liaising with internal departments - trading and accounts
- Maintaining contract/virtual file with the appropriate information and copy documentation
- Resolving queries in a timely fashion
- Providing goods traceability reports for Technical Department
Candidate Skills and Experience Required:
- Ideally educated to A level standard or above, minimum GCSE maths and English
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in an administration role
- Must be highly numerate with good IT skills and experience
- Some import / export or logistics experience may be useful although is not essential
- Highly IT literate, particularly Microsoft Excel to advanced level
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with all colleagues easily
- Possess strong commercial understanding and the drive to succeed
- Determined nature and mind set to "hit the ground running" and learn quicklyRadley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
- Apply today or contact us for a confidential discussion about this role.