Regional Manager Rail
1 day left
- Full Time
Regional Manager - Rail
Location - Birmingham and North West
Remuneration: Up top GBP70K plus base annual bonus of 30% up to a maximum of 60% of salary
This is a strategic requirement for an experienced Regional Manager within the Rail sector who is being sought to help shape and grow the existing rail operations regionally.
For this role, you must have previous experience in a similar role, working with a Civil Engineering contractor.
The company are in a stronger position than ever in terms of growth and as a result are looking for the very best talent to work on their projects and grow the business further. This Contractor has enjoyed phenomenal success over the past few years.
There is a stable support network and a great opportunity for growth within the company.
Based out of the regional office in Birmingham or the North West, the role is within the Civils / Rail business, managing a hugely successful team and pipeline of work.
The role will involve establishing work opportunities in the area and you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your own team with initial support and capacity from the wider business.
- Driving growth within the region, managing the business plan (current and future) and associated budget through successful leadership, organisation and execution.
- Effectively managing Client relationships within the region to deliver a sustainable partnership which adds value.
- Analysing regional results and developing specific actions directly related to business development and growth, including risk and opportunity management
- Developing and delivering regional recruitment and succession plans to provide a high performing team with a clear focus on delivering to a high standard.
- Communicating with the central team and other regional teams to maximise efficiencies and utilisation of assets and labour as well as input on company-wide process improvements.
- Extensive experience of the Rail/Construction or Highways sector
- Established people management and development skills
- Experience of Project Management
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent network and effective client management skills
In return for your commitment and proven results, you will receive a salary of up to GBP70,000 p.a. dependent on experience/skills; base annual bonus of 30% up to a maximum of 60% of salary; company car or allowance; 36 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays); matched pension scheme of healthcare costs; and other benefits.