We are working in partnership with a successful, growing manufacturing organisation who are looking to recruit people with the right attitude and willingness to learn. These positions are temporary to permanent for those that prove their capabilites and suitability to the role.
Job Requirements & Specifications:
- Candidates should be self-motivated with a positive, flexible attitude and a willingness to work
- Have attention to detail to ensure all products are to the expected high level for their customers
- Ensure follow and understand all health and safety rules and responsibilities
- Be able to learn new manufacturing processes including operating moulding machinery
- Possess the ability to understand work and data cards and other quality instructions
- Competent with hand tools - fettling, sanding, cleaning of products ready for the customers
- All training will be provided
Hours of work:
- To start with the hours will be 0 Monday - Thursday & 0 on Friday
- 37.50 hours per week
- Dayshift starts at GBP7.94 but will be moving to GBP8.20 per hour in August
- Once competent, opportunity to move to rotating shifts which are 0 (Mon-Fri) & 1 (Mon-Thurs)
- Rotating shift pays a 20% allowance - GBP9.53 & rising to GBP9.84 in August
Please apply for the position, send your CV or contact Aaron Bowes on .