6 days left
- Full Time
My client, based in Chorley, are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and self-motivated E- Marketing Executive to join its established team. You will work alongside the company MD to support and assist his growth of the business both in the UK and internationally.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director; you will be responsible for the E-marketing, sales and business development activities for the company and be an integral part of the business delivering on the strategic goals.
You will work closely with the full team to communicate the company's value and service offering to your target market.
The main attributes required for this role are E-Marketing, Social Media for business optimisation, creative writing, customer service, networking, digital and marketing strategy planning.
Key duties include:
- Manage accurate sales and enquiry pipeline records
- Help source and process new prospects and leads, from initial enquiry through to conversion and after sales
- Follow marketing budgets set by the company
- Set and execute the agency's marketing plan across all channels
- Maintain accurate and consistent brand messages across all media platforms
- Work across all business areas to develop marketing plans and target new customers through social media, e-marketing and direct marketing
- Maintain relationships with existing clients.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent IT/Communication skills and act with honesty and integrity at all times.
In return the client is offering 25 days holiday, free in-site parking, company pension and share-holder opportunities.