Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
The Headteacher and Governors of this lovely primary school are seeking to appoint an outstanding, innovative and passionate Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher who is committed to ensuring children receive the very best learning experience.
You must have high aspirations in achievement and behaviour for all learners and be flexible and imaginative enough in your approach to cater for a mixed-aged Key Stage tow (KS2) class and for children with a range of differing needs.
You need to display initiative and to be able to hit the ground running whilst being willing to be a committed member of our school team. It is essential that you are a hardworking and passionate about teaching, with a good sense of humour.
In return we offer you the opportunity to work within a supportive environment, with lovely children, wonderful parents, supportive, friendly governors and team of professionals.
You will join a dedicated Key Stage two (KS2) team and will be expected to form a vital part if this team, offering new ideas, support and enthusiasm.
- To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children's learning.
- To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
- To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
- To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety.
- To organise and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
- To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils' learning.
- To maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children's progress.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant school in the heart of North West London. If you feel like this is the role for you then please apply by sending your CV through to Luke at Reeson today.