3 days left
- Full Time
Service Engineer /Senior Service Engineer
You must have experience in heavy Plant Machinery, E.g. Excavators, Forklifts, Rollers, Telehandlers, Access Equipment, Lighting Towers, and Generators
Our Client, a leading distributor of Construction Machinery in London and the Home Counties is looking for an experienced Mobile Service Engineer / Plant Fitter with maintenance experience of Plant Machinery.
You will be covering areas including The Home Counties, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London.
This position will suit an experienced Mechanical Fitter / Service Engineer with experience in Heavy Plant Machinery, E.g. Excavators, Forklifts, Rollers, Telehandlers, Access Equipment, Lighting Towers, and Generators. For servicing, maintenance and breakdown repair of its extensive range of market leading manufacturers.
Key Responsibilities of a Plant Engineer:
- Service and Maintenance of Plant Machinery
- Fault finding and Diagnosis inc Common Rail Diesel Engines
- Warranty repairs
- PDI Inspections and new machinery alterations and additions
- Field work and yard work in challenging conditions
The skills of a Plant Engineer:
- Mechanical Fitter with experience and qualifications suitable to the position
- Maintenance / Fitting background on Excavators, Forklifts, Rollers, Generators etc
- Ability to work without supervision to deadlines, and be a good time keeper.
- A positive attitude and willingness to succeed.
- To be part of the team at a growing company representing some of the best known manufacturers in the industry.
- Have good communication skills and be customer service focused
- Be computer literate
- A full UK Driving license is essential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: GBP28,000.00 to GBP32,000.00 /year