Assistant Hotel Manager- 4 AA Red Star Hotel
7 days left
- Full Time
Assistant Hotel Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a stunning 4AA Red Star property as an Assistant Hotel Manager in a highly regarded historical hotel set in over 50 acres of stunning gardens.
We are looking for an experienced supervisor or manager who is seeking a progressive and challenging role. This is primarily a duty management position with early, middle and late shifts to ensure the smooth running of the hotel. The successful candidate will also have specific projects and areas of responsibility.
The Assistant Hotel Manager:
- Undertakes duty management shifts on a daily basis
- Assists the department managers in maintaining and improving standards within the limits of budgeted profit targets and with a view to maximising sales.
- Ensures every effort is made to achieved budgeted targets and maintains cost control
- Maintains effective communication with staff and senior management
- Ensures all hotel policies and procedures are adhered to including Health and Safety
- Undertakes projects as requested by the General Manager and Managing Director.
We are looking for someone who:
- has previous 4 or 5 star hotel experience
- has good F&B and preferably some Front of House experience
- has proven supervisory experience in a similar operation
- has excellent professionalism and is a confident leader
- is creative in their approach and aims to continuously improve
This role is a full time, permanent role with competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression.
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency.We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to still click on the 'apply now' button and you will be contacted about other suitable positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK