Contact Data and Planning Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Communications Strategy Manager
As a Barclays Communications Strategy Manager, you will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of customer contact and translate that into commercial performance indicators. Influencing and owning initiatives, you will directly impact the commercial success of the Premier Banking business, working closely with key decision makers using your analysis and insight to influence the customer contact strategy.
The Barclays Premier vision is to be the most respect bank in the UK and our chosen international markets for Premier individuals and clients, helping them move forward with financial confidence. We will achieve this by increasing the quality of contact and resources and enhancing our proposition and service, creating greater engagement with our customers.
As a Communications Strategy Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Delivering end to end strategic analysis through data definition, data collection, and option/hypothesis creation
• Scoping data requirements with key stakeholders and making recommendations
• Supporting with the development of a holistic, omni-channel contact strategy, ensuring appropriate messages are delivered to the right customers, through relevant channels
• Working with multiple teams to design and deliver strategies, utilising customer data and insights to personalise communications to customer segments
• Ensuring that all activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory requirements
As a Communications Strategy Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
• A proven ability to utilise segment analysis techniques, including transactional, behavioural and attitudinal analysis
• Proven understanding of segmentation and the external customer market
• Being highly analytical, rigorous and able to form sound judgements
• Strong experience of preparing insightful management communications to a high standard
• Strong financial and business management skills, with the ability to manage suppliers and stakeholders in a matrix environment
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
• Proven delivery of cross-functional projects reliant on multiple stakeholders
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. That's not all. We'll also offer you private healthcare, childcare savings, and employer discounts. All this, plus a unique company spirit that encourages people to achieve their best.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
We will consider applications from job share applicants. At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You'll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. Online Assessment: We'll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they'll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3. Application Review: We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4. Interview: If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
5. Outcome: We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.