Digital Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst to join a marketing team. This role requires someone who is a technical SEO specialist, and who has a proven track record managing SEO campaigns independently or as the main analyst and technical point of contact. This role requires someone who understands the power of organic rankings to business goals by comprehending the bigger picture.
Candidates must be prepared to work extra hours when workload and priorities dictate.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage SEO position and improve SEO status for company websites.
- Create advanced SEO strategies: evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- To carry annual SEO audit for company's websites on a regular scheduled basis to ensure that every page of each company's websites has a defined purpose.
- Reporting - Campaign wrap-ups about traffic, link, ranking and revenue analysis/ Calculation of ROI.
- Implementation, monitoring and report of Google Analytics performance.
- Optimising existing PPC campaigns (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and subsequent monitoring and analysis of each of these campaigns.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links and PPC campaigns.
- Sitemaps building.
- Effective use of Meta information and mark ups.
- Production of high quality backlinks due to the creation of genuine and engaging content generated from in-house or from external locations.
- Assisting with campaigns by means of geographical targeting search.
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, etc).
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Keep track of any SEO developments, industry changes and tools to bring the most up-to-date SEO service to the company.
The successful candidate for the role of Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst must have the following experience:
- Relevant experience in the digital/?Internet marketplace.
- Proven track record of continually improving the SEO strategy and delivering results for high volume business sites and viable product/service lines.
- In-depth technical knowledge of SEO techniques and Google AdWords management.
- Experience of working within a team developing and redesigning websites.
- Experience of risk managing an existing SEO position and understanding of complex SEO solutions.
- Experience of monitoring and analysing various PPC campaigns.
The successful candidate for the role of Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst must have the following skills:
- Ability to clearly communicate and express ideas and proposals.
- Knowledge of the relationships and differences between the various search engines.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong self-motivation and initiative.
- Excellent understanding of PPC advertising.
- Knowledge of other key SEO platforms such as Hotjar and Screaming Frog.
- Commercially creative & innovative.
For more information please click APPLY