Sales Engineer (Technical/Thermal) - Cheshire
Rullion are seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer on a permanent basis situated in Cheshire
* Provide technical focus in the business
* To build customer relationships by providing timely technical advice and to follow up project enquiries
* Supporting sales and growth by influencing decision making focused on "technical merit"
* Developing exemplar details for product applications and sectors within the built environment
* Monitoring our product certification requirements. Monitoring of material testing and record keeping in line with our product quality plans
* Technical assistance in support of gaining new product certification
* Co-ordination of internal and external projects (R & D)
* Produce and maintain project plan documentation (R & D)
* Production of technical content for the website, technical brochures and other marketing resources
* Co-ordination and checking of content in support of the marketing activities
* Be a champion of the wider portfolio of construction products, both for UK and export markets
Essentially you will have at least 3 years experience within a technical environment with building construction and design
You will also be very commercially aware
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.