My client is actively seeking experienced employability professionals to join a new and innovative contract in Preston working for one of the UK' leading training and welfare to work providers.
Consultatively support clients with the transition from unemployment to sustainable employment.
Engaging local partners to support specific client needs.
The role is 3 days per week working 22.5 hours. YOU CAN CHOOSE THE 3 DAYS TO WORK
- Support a caseload of clients progress into employment- Build rapport with, inspire, motivate & challenge clients.
- Facilitate 1-1 & group employability sessions.
- Engaging local referral partners to achieve success.
- Experience of working with people with multiple needs
- Knowledge of local labour market, wider provision & stakeholders
- Experience of delivering group based learning interventions
- Strong communication & organisation skills.
- Target driven
- Great sense of humour and enjoying changing peoples lives for the best!
For more information please click APPLY