Regional Sales Manager - South UK
- Full Time
My client is one of the largest private healthcare providers in the UK that has been established for over 100 years and currently has a vacancy open for a Regional Sales Manager in the South of the UK.
You will be joining one of the newest divisions of the company that specialises in Cardiovascular Surgical Tools. The team you will be joining has experienced steady growth since establishment which has grown the division in influence. After proving your success as a Regional Sales Manager and as the division continues to grow you will be given to opportunities to progress your career further.
This position is ideal for a successful surgical sales representative with previous team management experience who is looking for a new and exciting challenge
Key Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager role include;
* Improving sales Figures and growth in the desired territory
* Management of the field sales representatives
* Implementation of sales strategy
Key requirements for this Sales Representative Role Include;
* 2-3 years of successful sales management experience
* Experience selling Surgical Instruments or Disposables
* Proven track record of achievement of targets
* Willingness to travel extensively
* Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits
* Competitive Salary and Uncapped Commission
* Company Car or Car Allowance
* Healthcare Insurance
* Pension Scheme
This is an urgent position and my client is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager as soon as possible. For more information, please send a recent copy of your CV on a MS Word document to or call Jack Clare on (0) . Successful candidates will be contacted immediately to discuss this position, as well as similar opportunities currently available.
Not the right position for you? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please pass this advertisement onto any Regional Sales Managers you may know.