NRSWA Groundworkers in Kingston London
Duration: 2-3 Months
Salary: GBP15.00 - GBP16.00 per hour
Location: Kingston, London
Start date: Immediate
Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
We are looking for experienced and hardworking NRSWA - STREETWORKS TICKET Groundworkers to join a project based in KINGSTON UPON THAMES- LONDON. The work involved will be mostly general ground working, paving, slabbing and kerbing and will be accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Paving, Slabbing, Kerbing and Flagging (laying kerbs and flag stones).
- General landscaping and labouring duties.
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- STREETWORKS TICKET
- The ability to perform high quality work
- Own tools welcome
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard HAT
- A valid CSCS card
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.