Transfer Pricing, Senior Manager, If100, London
We have an exciting opportunity for either a Manager or a Senior Manager to join the Transfer Pricing team focussed on transfer pricing and value chain transformation opportunities for clients within the London office Deals business.
Since inception less than 5 years ago, the Deals Transfer Pricing team has grown rapidly and there is now an opening for a Senior Manager to participate in the business' continuing expansion.
We can offer you a unique opportunity at the heart of a thriving business where you can learn by participating in complex and challenging projects, develop your own portfolio of clients and share in the resulting success of the business.
About the business
The London Deals tax team provides assistance to clients involved in deal related activity on a global basis. The Deals transfer pricing team work includes clients within the Private Equity, Real Estate, Corporate M&A, and Business Recovery sectors and includes all aspects of their transfer pricing needs. As London acts as a global hub for many multinational deals, the team often plays a leading role in co-ordinating large global transactions and will work with other transfer pricing specialists around the world.
The nature of the work is very varied and includes:
- Due diligence of target company transfer pricing arrangements;
- Acquisition structuring;
- Deal financing;
- Post deal restructuring including business model change;
- Advising deal sponsors on their internal transfer pricing;
- Preparing documentation;
- APA submission and negotiation; and
- Assistance with tax authority enquiries.
The successful candidate will have day-to-day responsibility for:
- Sourcing opportunities from internal and external contacts;
- Developing client tailored solutions;
- Overseeing the delivery of project work;
- Developing client relationships;
- Identifying and pursuing business development opportunities;
- Building their internal and external networks; and
- Coaching and training junior staff.
It is likely that the successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous involvement in originating opportunities from internal and external clients;
- A number of years of experience in delivering transfer pricing and/or value chain projects;
- Strong project management skills;
- Specific experience of business development and marketing;
- Proven ability to delegate to, manage, and train junior staff;
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills both with external clients and internal teams; and
- A track record of managing multiple deadlines and being able to motivate themselves and others.
Closing Date: 4th January 2018
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help organisations and the people who run them answer the big business questions. How should we raise finance? Where should we be based? How should we reward our people? With some 3,300 experts whose expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation, we're one of the UK's leading tax practices.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here