Chef de Partie - Michelin star gastro pub
Chef de Partie - Michelin star gastro pub - GBP23500k plus tips
Our client is situated in the heart of Marlow and have recently gained a Michelin star. The aim is to offer a flexible, relaxed and accessible pub where everybody is welcome. They are open seven days a week, from early morning through to late evening, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with simple food offerings and refreshments to fill the gaps inbetween.
They work on a non-bookable, first come first served basis, with unreserved tables and bar stool seating. The kitchen is open and fully integrated which allows the chefs to be a part of the guest experience. They are looking for a Chef de Partie to join their brigade.
The ideal Chef de Partie will have the following:
- Experience as a Chef de Partie in either a good quality hotel, restaurant or gastro pub
- Rosette background is preferred but not essential
- They are happy to train Chefs to their required standard if you are prepared to put the hours in and are driven to succeed in this level of kitchen
- Happy to cook with fresh food
- Not looking for a Monday to Friday job!
- They generally operate a 3 day off, 4 day on system where they are able to
- They do have some live in or can help you to relocate locally if you need to
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right kind of Chef de Partie to elevate their career to the next level.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
We will try to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful at this stage.