Senior Account Director - DM/CRM - Integrated Agency - London
A strong Senior Account Director is needed to be an integral part of this integrated agency's key accounts. In this role, you will be working on a major publishing brand.
This is an integrated role, involving the development of strategy and oversight across market specific briefs. This agency's model means that they input bespoke studios onsite with clients, therefore it is important that this individual respects and understand the complexities around high demand clients.
Experience in and a passion for championing and producing engaging and business-driving creative across a fully integrated channel mix is a must. In addition to more traditional BTL, digital, CRM, and social media play a large and increasingly important part in their campaigns.
You should be a strong strategic thinker, with an agency background. You will be working closely with the Client as long-term business partners, steering the development of their brand and marketing strategies.
This role requires a courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills. Someone who works hard, but has fun with it and who can demonstrate a proven track record of driving complex projects forward in a timely fashion. You should have a meticulous attention to detail, establishing yourself as a safe pair of hands ensuring nothing falls through the cracks on projects or the day-to-day management of the account.
Qualities & Key Competencies:
- An experienced Account Director with a creative flair and solid agency background
- You will be articulate and engaging and generally a natural in front of senior Clients
- Digital, CRM and integrated experience is essential
- You will have a thorough understanding of brands
- Providing GP & MI reports
- Experience with publishing clients is beneficial
- Ability to work collaboratively with the central hub
- The role needs someone who is capable of thinking on their feet, and who is happy to challenge and question along the process.
- The role is to maintain the high standards instilled by the Client's Centric approach and will entail collaboration with the client on a Creative and Strategic level.
- Full responsibility and managing the P&L on new business is needed.
- The role entails some management of 3rd party suppliers, so an ability to tightly control a process is important.
- You will be able to correctly estimate time plans and ensure that you have all the data and assets your team need in order to deliver to or exceed client expectations.
- You will be managing a team of approximately 10 people, who are split between Creative, planning and account management whilst overseeing involvement of central team on additional scoped projects.
- Positive collaborative management where you have supported and developed your team. You have encouraged a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values.
- Client management responsibility, including managing end user expectations
- You will act as the lead on stakeholder management.
- You are confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering projects, within agreed timeframes.
- You are able to challenge the client when necessary, whilst keeping a positive relationship.
- You negotiate to create win-win compromises with your client on behalf of you team members where needed.
If this is you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to GBP250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter