Staff Call are looking for Refuse Loaders for immediate start.
Ketteringham location just outside of Norwich so you will need a method of transport to get there.
You will be inducted with the company to ensure health and safety guidelines are followed.
The work involves a lot of walking and you will require steel toe capped boots.
To work as part of the collections team and collect waste from public and/or commercial sites across the district
- To undertake all collections in a professional manner
- Ensure the working site is safe, clean and tidy
- To ensure that any potential danger to yourself, other employees or the public is minimised
- To assist the driver when manoeuvring the vehicle especially when reversing to ensure safety of yourself and the public
- To act as ambassadors on behalf of the Company, ensuring that the client is treated courteously and respectfully and that their requirements are complied with in line with health and safety procedures
Experience & Qualifications
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team and with the general public
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Reliable, punctual and customer orientated
Please apply with your CV and we will contact you to discuss.
Job Type: Temp/Perm