Trainee Property Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Property Manager for a company based in Southgate. This really is a great company to work for, you would be part of a nice friendly team of 8. This is a brand new position due to the current Property Manager being promoted.
You will learn every aspect of Property Management including but not limited to:
- Attending properties to carry out Inspections
- Writing reports on your findings
- Dealing with contractors to arrange repairs
- Preparing agreements
- Negotiating contract renewals
- Writing inventories
- Arranging Gas, Water and Electrical checks
- keeping property owners up to date
This position would suit a graduate or someone with a few month Property Management Experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have high attention to detail
- Excellent English writing skills
- Well spoken
- Must drive with own car
- Basic Word & Excel skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- Be confident
- Willingness and eager to learn with a genuine interest in property
Hours are full time 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday!
Holidays are 20 days + 8 days bank holidays!
Based in Southgate!
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, but between GBP18-22k p.a.
To apply for the role of Trainee Property Manager, please click APPLY now and send CV.