Production Manager - Experiential Agency - London
3 days left
- Full Time
A production manager is needed to join this great experiential agency in the heart of London.
- A creative brand experience agency set up in 2005 with around 35 employees, focussed on creating award winning experiential campaigns.
About the role
You will be a key part of the Production team and have the opportunity to work across all the agency's clients, delivering a variety of experiential marketing activities including live events, road shows, exhibitions / installations and in-store activities.
The Production team are hands on and work closely with all other agency departments, integrating closely with the account teams and taking client facing roles where appropriate.
Reporting to the Senior Production manager you will be part of a team of four and have the chance to really make an impact on how the agency approaches production.
- Acting as production lead on your projects with responsibility for all build, technical and logistical elements
- Fully costing up creative ideas for pitch presentations and managing the project through from a production perspective through to live event and budget reconciliation
- Delivering a variety of brand experiences and pushing boundaries with new technological innovations
- Advising account management and creative teams on feasibility, cost implications and considerations on project concepts
- Draft full supplier briefings and liaise thereafter to obtain full costings, lead times and production specifications
- Full management of production budgets to include negotiation of commercial terms, cash flow forecasts and budget reconciliation
- Building relationships and negotiating with preferred suppliers and potential new suppliers to improve capabilities
- Managing logistics on experiential campaigns; advising on vehicle requirements, stock pickups and creating logistic schedules
- Client liaison onsite where you will often be the only member of the production team
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Working closely with the staffing department to ensure projects are staffed correctly and briefing event staff on production and operational elements of campaigns
- Create and compile health and safety documentation for all campaigns
- To review and investigate new technologies and how they could be used in experiential campaigns
- Responsibility for providing production timing plans, schedules, cost reconciliations and updates to the account handling teams
Essential Skills and experience
- Health and safety knowledge and the ability to create risk assessments and method statement for experiential events
- Experience working with shopping centres, trade shows, council owned spaces and festivals and understanding key requirements of each
- Knowledge and proven competence working with and managing build / set suppliers
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Excellent budgeting skills and commercial acumen
- Interest in and love for new technologies and how they impact experiential
- Strong technical knowledge of sound, lighting, power, AV and interactive technology
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to foresee issues and suggest solutions before problems arise
- Knowledge of print production methods and materials
- Experience working with graphic designers and artworkers
- Understanding of event operations and how large scale events run and using this ability to create exceptional experiential activations
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about creating high quality events and activations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable skills and experience
- Proficient in Sketchup
- Strong understanding of event and experiential logistics
- Experience rigging stands / set build projects
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to GBP250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter