Account Manager - Catering Sales
Working Hours: 45 hours per week
Salary: Competitive + commission
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2018
A market leading drinks agency, specialising in events, brand activation and award-winning cocktail mixology is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Oxford. They are known for delivering some of the best cocktail experiences in the country.
Their team boasts a wealth of experience in drinks, design and event planning and a network of industry contacts. Delivering over five hundred events every year, and trusted by some of the most elite brands in the industry, their aim is to bring innovative drink solutions and a premium drinking experience to a European client base.
About the Role:
- This will be predominantly a client-facing role involving:
- Providing high quality service from initial enquiry through to post event feedback
- Building strong relationships with every client to encourage repeat business and upselling
- Managing existing client accounts
- Generating new business through networking etc.
- Participating in all company programs and initiatives that drive sales.
- Liaising with other company departments regarding event organisation and execution
- Contributing new ideas to enhance the company
- Producing quotes and event memorandum
- Conducting research & identifying potential leads
- Working closely with the Head of Sales, directors, operations, finance & staffing team
About Your Skills:
- Confidence, professional, polite & friendly manner
- Ability to work independently & thrive in a team
- Strong prioritising & organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail & ability to work to tight deadlines
- Fun & outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Target-driven & strong desire for success
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (particularly Excel & Word)
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Previous experience in account management, sales experience, client management experience
- Full UK driving licence
Sound exciting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous job titles including Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, B2B, Lead Generator, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive may be considered.