1 day left
- Full Time
Location: Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive + benefits including 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, health cover & annual season ticket loan
An award-winning company providing tailored HR services is on the lookout for an HR Consultant with business development or sales experience and a generalist HR background to join them.
They are a team of experts providing services to a range of businesses, from small and medium enterprise to large corporations.
About the Role
As their HR Consultant, your role will involve the following:
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Identifying client needs and offering appropriate solutions
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Ensuring client expectations are met
- Producing articles, blogs, newsletters and developing the website
- Drafting tailored contracts, staff handbooks and policies
- Providing advice on policies, procedures and employment legislation
- Providing onsite and telephone support
- Proven track record in business development / sales & a generalist HR background
- Effective presentation & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Capable of delivering excellent customer service
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous job titles including HR Consultant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Admin, Recruiter, HR Assistant, Recruitment Consultant, HR Advisor may be considered.