Senior People Advisor
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior People Advisor
GBP28,000 - GBP35,000
Are you an experienced leader of people? Do you love getting stuck in, hands on and encouraging your team? Do you strive to be the best and know exactly what to do to hit those KPI's? Then we've got the job for you!
To assist in supporting the HR operations within the business on a day to day basis, assisting in end to end HR support including resourcing, employee relations, attendance and performance management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To give end to end support for ER issues during office hours
- To review and give guidance on complex ER issues and be the point of escalation
- To update policy and procedures in line with legislative changes
- To investigate where necessary disciplinary and grievance issues as directed by the People and Talent Manager and note take as required
- To assist in the recruitment process and give guidance to managers as required
- To undertake on-boarding activities with newly appointed managers where relevant
- To assist Managers towards improving employee engagement
- To oversee the health & wellbeing process with regards to, occupational health, absence management, MAT and PAT leave and sickness management
- To assist in the delivery of training to managers and employees as directed by the Learning and Development Manager
- To assist in the "Grow Me" review process where needed
- To assist and advise on health and safety issues within the business
- To complete all aspects of HR and training administration, including starters, leavers, disciplinary and grievance correspondence and ensuring attention to detail is paid to all areas
- To arrange Exit Interviews for Support Centre staff or managers as directed
- To provide office support cover as needed
- To produce monthly KPI's for board reporting
- To review and authorise right to work checks using the online app
- To support the recruitment process via the ATS in the absence of the Recruitment Coordinator
- Undertake such other duties commensurate with the responsibilities of the role and any other reasonable management request.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ambitious, energetic and dedicated individual with a passion for engaging Talent
- Degree educated or CIPD qualified with 3 years HR knowledge
- Full working knowledge of the HR life cycle including on-boarding
- Excellent attention to detail for a high level of administration
- Excellent MS office skills
- Ideally, have multi-site retail, leisure or hospitality experience
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!