Head Receptionist - 5 star hotel
7 days left
- Full Time
Head Receptionist - 5 star hotel - up to 19k
Our client is a stunning 5 star hotel located near Slough in Berkshire. They have a beautiful 18 hole golf course, amazing spa, 3 rosette restaurant, brasserie as well as afternoon teas and cater for lots of weddings and events.
They are looking for a Head Receptionist to lead the team.
The ideal Head Receptionist:
- Team player who possesses a positive thinking and confident nature and strives to provide excellent service at all times in this Head Receptionist role.
- Professional and efficient point of contact for all guests and members and ensure that they receive the highest standard of service and co-operation at all times, whilst ensuring the smooth running of all areas.
- Interact with all guests to guarantee a smooth checking-in, rooming and departure of all hotel guests as well as being responsible for checking reservation details and the promotion of our hotel facilities and services.
Required Experience for Head Receptionist:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and confident communicator
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Be able to work under pressure
- Fluent level of written and spoken English
- Impeccable grooming
- Previous experience within a 4/5 star environment is preferable
- Basic IT skills with experience of MS Office applications and a working knowledge of Opera or other PMS system is preferable
You will be provided with a uniform and meals whilst on shift as well as an extensive benefits package. It is a great opportunity to work for a top hotel.
This role will be 40 hours a week, day shift on a rotating basis to include weekends and bank holidays as per the rota. This role is not on a public transport route so you ideally need your own transport.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
We will try to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful at this stage.